What are the odds? What are the odds?

Good animation overall, but my brother has brought up the very same point and I'll say the same thing as I did to him: something had to happen. Yes, the odds of me happening exactly how I am are miniscule, but if I didn't happen, something else would have. You could put 10^900000 lottery balls in a giant bowl and pick one at random, and "oh my goodness, what are the odds of me drawing this very ball?" but had you not drawn that ball, you would have drawn another. Had my parents not met, they would have met other people and they would have had children. Had that exact sperm not met that exact egg, then my parents would have just had a different child, or at least I wouldn't be exactly the same. So, the point that you're making is valid in and of itself, but you're presenting it like it's either how it happened or nothing. Regardless, good video.

GameGrumps Fanimation GameGrumps Fanimation

Very good, although in regards to DelRio1991's comment, there are quite a lot of Game Grumps animated videos on Youtube by different people and in different styles, three by Egoraptor himself. This is one of the better ones though, good job!

Super Duck Hunt Super Duck Hunt

Um... I'm not exactly sure what I just watched.

I didn't really understand the story at all. The Toads and Koopas are fighting, there's a bunch of random cameos from several Nintendo characters, and for some reason we're supposed to care about the dog? And why exactly is it titled "Super Duck Hunt?"

Obviously you're very good at sprite animation, there's no question about that. But I really didn't understand the need for all the random characters. Stuff happens and then one minute later it's gone and it doesn't matter that it happened. For example, what was the point of the Triforce, Kirby, and all the Pikmin? What consequence was there for the dog getting shot by the syringe? Why was the dog important at all? The focus seems to entirely shift from the war to the random antics of the dog with no real conclusion. Maybe I'm missing something but I really didn't see a point to this.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I'm giving this a 4 because I think it has potential to be really fun, but as the comments below me pointed out, I've found it impossible to get away from the pedestal. If this is fixed somehow I'm sure I'd love playing it but right now it's about a 3 second game.